Track 1: Power & Instrumentation
Machines and Renewable Energy , Power Electronics and Control Engineering, Power & Energy Systems, Renewable Energy Sources and Technology, Smart Grid, Micro Grids & Distributed Generation, Biomedical Engineering , Robotics ,Control ,Instrumentation and Automation, Intelligent systems, High voltage engineering and insulation technology, Artificial and Machine learning studies forRenewable Energy Systems, Energy Management,
Track 2: Electronics & Communication
RF Circuits, Systems and Antennas, Signal & Image Processing, Devices, Circuits, Materials and Processing, Emerging Technologies, Circuits and systems, Communication Technologies, Nanotechnology, Quantum Computing
Track 3: Recent Trends in Computer Science
Data Stream Mining and Analysis, Sensor Technology, Natural Language Processing, Optimization Techniques, Nature Inspired Techniques, Social Network Analysis, Cloud Computing, Evolutionary Algorithms and its Applications, Deep Learning and its Applications , Big Data Analytics , Feature Learning and Feature Engineering, Machine Learning Algorithms , Multimedia Data Mining, Data, Text and Graph mining, Social Media Mining, Collaborative Filtering, Crowd Sourcing
Track 4: Women Empowerment in Technology
Women Empowerment, Women in Entrepreneurship, Women in STEM, Gender Disparity, Women and sustainable development Goals, women at work: pay equity, environment , flexibility and engagement, Women Leadership developments
Ms. Manpreet Kaur, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Technology, ManavRachna University,Faridabad(INDIA).
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Sapna Gambhir, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Engineering, JC Bose University of Science & Technology,
YMCA, Faridabad (India).
- Dr. Rashmi Agarwal, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, JC Bose University of Science &
Technology, YMCA, Faridabad (India)
- Dr. Takako Hashimoto, IEEE R10 Secretary, Tokyo Section
- Prof. Celia Shahnaz, IEEE Bangladesh Section
- Prof. Ramalata, IEEE Madras Section
- Prof. Preeti Bajaj, IEEE India Council 2020
- Dr. Rajashree Jain, IEEE Pune Section
- Prof. Prerna Gaur, Chair, IEEE Delhi Section
- Prof. Rachana Garg, Executive Vice Chair, IEEE Delhi Section
- Prof. Neeta Pandey, DTU,Delhi
- Prof. Mridula Gupta, DU, Delhi
- Prof. G. Bhuvaneswari, IIT Delhi
- Prof. Jasdeep Kaur Dhanoa, IGDTUW, Delhi
- Dr. Parul Garg, NSIT, Delhi
- Dr. Sneha Kabra, DU, Delhi
- Dr. Tarini Bansal, CEE, /COFMOW, Ministry of Railways
- Prof. Alka Singh, DTU,Delhi
- Dr. Jyoti Jain, MSIT, Delhi
- Prof. Shabana Urooj, GBU, Noida
- Dr. Saakshi Dhanekar, IIT, Delhi
- Dr. Farheen Fauziya, IIT Delhi, IEEE OES WIE Liaison
- Prof. Monika Aggarwal, IIT Delhi
- Dr. Priya Mahajan, DTU, Delhi
- Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit papers for this special track on "WIE Contributions in Next Generation Computing" on or before 15TH MAY,2020.All submissions must be original and may not be under review by another publication.
- Authors have to submit the paper on the EDAS portal under the special track selection for WIE.
- EDAS portal: https://edas.info/N27120
- Important: At least, one female author is a mandatory condition for paper submission in this special track.