A tutorial proposal should include the following:
- Name(s) of Presenter/Speaker along with affiliations
- Abstract with motivation ( upto about 300 words) followed by the sequence of presentation topics with sub-topics, etc.
- Additional logistical requirements needed from organizers for hands on etc. must be clearly indicated. Proposers may note that material requirements like IoT kits etc. will be charged to the participants and a full cost planning of these should be given. The proposers themselves must make the arrangements for bringing all equipment to the tutorial venue. All materials charged to participants must be released to the registered participants.
- Additional outline, if needed
- Presenter/speaker biography especially citing any previous experience in speaking and training or hosting workshops and tutorials
- Links to the presenter/speaker web page
The proposal should not exceed four pages in 1.5 space, Times 12 point font.
The tutorial speaker has to organize slides and other relevant presentation material to engage the audience for roughly three hours. Further, provision for a break of about 15-20 minutes must be included.
Relevant topics as per Call for Papers
The organizer of INDICON 2020 will extend a complimentary conference registration and hospitality services including accommodation during the days of the conference to the accepted tutorial speakers.