Eligibility to participate in M V Chauhan All India Student Paper Contest 2020:
- The contest is open to IEEE student members (from India) at UG and PG levels only.
- The first author must be a student in his/her graduate /undergraduate programme.
- Papers are open from any of the UG/PG programmes like B.Tech/B.E/ B.Sc/BCA, etc, PG-Students from programmes like M.Tech/M.E/M.Sc/ MCA etc.
Author Instructions and Paper submission
- Papers will be accepted under relevant INDICON 2020 tracks. For paper submission process please visit: http://www.indicon2020.in/author_section/call_for_papers.html
- After successful submission of your paper to INDICON 2020 tracks, please register for the MVC student paper contest using the link given below Link: https://forms.gle/gbGcUuM54wcdpPea7
Paper Contest and awards:
- The shortlisted student papers under each track will be recommended for the MVC student paper contest and evaluated separately under the PG and UG category during presentations.
- The Winners under each category will receive a certificate.
For any query authors may contact: